"If I am quiet, you had better come find me." Signed, A Child

Blog Patrol Counter

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Walk outside




It was so nice out yesterday that when Daddy got home from work we went for a walk outside before dinner. We took Maddie with and Preston really enjoyed watching her run in front of him and I also picked up a spin wheel which was Grandma K's idea. I only wish we had more beautiful days like this to enjoy outdoors.

2 comments:

Anneke said...

Shelley -

Hi! I've been wanting to get in touch with you and found your blog, so here I am! Your little man is SO CUTE! Isn't it a blast? I'd love to hear from you!

Anneke (Heijermans) Toliver :)
www.thetolivers.blogspot.com

Heather said...

I love this polo. Jessica gave Connor the same one for Easter. Our boys can get together and be twins now!