"If I am quiet, you had better come find me." Signed, A Child

Blog Patrol Counter

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Nicole came to visit


A friend of mine and former co-worker came out to visit last week. Sorry so late for posting this. We had fun looking through her pictures from her recent trip to Florida. Preston knocked them down to the floor. I guess he thought it was a game. We had a fun time and had spagette for dinner.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Look at how cute Nicole is! Her hair has gotten long.

Nicole Kriener said...

Wow Shelley, I didn't know I went to Florida. Last time I checked I went to California over break.. haha :) I wish I could go to Florida. Also, is the picture above from the fishing trip, does Preston have on the glasses I got him? Too cute if they are! The picture turned out good! In reference to Heather's comment, I'm chopping my hair off this weekend! Ah! I'm nervous, but my roomate & I are donating our hair, so it'll be cool! :) Hope all is well!

Preston and Audrey's Mommy and Daddy said...

Nicole,
I am so sorry about getting the state wrong. I sat down here trying to figure out where you went. I always get those two states messed up.
Yes those are the shades from you. I just pulled them out that day and he looks so adorable.
Can't wait to see your hair short. I never have. Have fun!!!