"If I am quiet, you had better come find me." Signed, A Child

Blog Patrol Counter

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Getting ready to crawl??











Everyday I work on his crawling skills. As you can see I don't think it will be very long until he is cruising around the house. Part of me can't wait and the other part of me wants him to stay little so I can always hold him.



Maddie loves to lick his ears when he is on the floor. Preston isn't sure what to think of it.




Hey Shanna, isn't this shirt from you? I pulled out his summer clothes today and think this ones from you. I love it on him.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's so cute how he and Maddie play together!

Heather said...

Maddie is so cute too! I hope she has puppies soon (John already said I can't buy one though....)

Anonymous said...

Preston is adorable! I love his little eyebrows. Mason's are so blond they are almost non-existant.
Nicci