Too many pictures to choose from.........hope you enjoy them all.
This last weekend we stayed at the Dells in a Condo with Craig's brother Ryan and his family and his wifes sister and her family and their brother. We had so much fun there the 3 days that we were there. The kids loved the water slides. Audrey kept saying please and would point to the water slides. When I would take her down she would say "weeeeeee the whole way down". Preston even went down some adult slides with us. There was one he decided once he got up there that he didn't want to go on it but it was too late, there was no way we would be able to make it back down with the crowd of people now formed behind us. I had to literally unbuckle his legs and told the lifeguard to push us. I felt so bad, he screamed and cried the whole way down. Needless to say he wouldn't trust me after that. He stuck to the kid slides that he could go down himself and he could see out of.
The waterpark had around 4 indoor waterparks and a wave pool. We spent most of day getting wet, and enjoying each others company. The kids never got to bed until around 10 and they slept till around 9 or later. I can't believe how well Audrey did adjusting to this new schedule, but I guess the water wore her out. As much as she doesn't like pack n plays, she was litterly jumping into it at bed time.
1 comment:
That sounds like so much fun! I never used to like water parks, but I'm sure Preston will be on the big slides again in no time :) I loved all the pictures!
Post a Comment