"If I am quiet, you had better come find me." Signed, A Child

Blog Patrol Counter

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Audrey walking and ears peirced





Yes, Audrey is walking and yes, you read it right, she got her ears pierced.
The walking thing is so much fun, she gets so excited and claps for her self.
As far as the ear piercing, well, we talked about it for awhile and I just went ahead and got them pierced today. She did really well and doesn't even know she got it done. I think she looks so cute in them and it makes her look more girly with her short hair.

3 comments:

Heather said...

when does she get her belly button done? connor loves mine, he tries to get me to show it to other kids. maybe wait till she's 18 on that though. ;)

seriously though, she looks ADORABLE. as usual. man, she is gonna be trouble.

JordanandSue said...

She is beautiful! What a big girl :)

shanna said...

She has such beautiful eyes!