As Audrey is quickly aproaching one year I thought I would jot down her updates:
~Teeth:4 top, 4 bottom and 2 bottom molars
~Talking:says, mommy, daddy, baby, puppy, Audrey, down, uh oh, ya, wow, waves while saying Hi/bye
~Mobile:into everything, crawling all over, climbing on to everything, walking along furniter, can stand by herself for quite awhile
~Sleeping:bedtime around 8:30 and wake around 7:30
~Food: loves everything, Favorite:blueberries, beans, chicken, peas, and green beans. She hasn't eaten babyfood for several months. The real stuff is much more fun.
~Comunication:Signs please, signs for washing up, yells to get her way, lets you know in one way or another what she wants.
I love my little girl. She definetly is a lot more sassy than Preston but hey, they are all so different and that is what makes it so exciting.
Monday, August 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow- she says so much! I can just imagine her signing, too- how cute!
Post a Comment