"If I am quiet, you had better come find me." Signed, A Child

Blog Patrol Counter

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Audrey's 1st Birthday party








Audrey's actually birthday is September 8th but due to everyones schedule and a sugery coming up in the family this was the only weekend that worked out. Audrey's birthday was a Strawberry patch theme and we all had so much fun. Thank you everyone for the fun gifts and for coming to celebrate with us.
Audrey had fun getting so much attention from everyone and as you can see she loved her cake. The girls had fun with all the strawberry shortcake things like, tattoos, sunglasses and games. The boys had fun going through the woods searching for their swords.

6 comments:

Heather said...

Looks like so much fun. Sorry I missed it. <3

Anneke said...

Cute! Happy Birthday Audrey! :)

shanna said...

I can't get over how much she looks like Preston. Looks like a fun party - little girls are so cute. Happy (early) birthday, Audrey!

JordanandSue said...

I agree with Shanna- I can't believe how much they look alike! Happy Birthday, Audrey! :)

Rachel said...

Yay, I was waiting for these pictures! She looks so adorable with cake smeared everywhere. I'm not looking forward to cleaning up Pryor's cake mess this weekend...

tammy barthen said...

Happy Birthday Audrey, it sure looks like you had a fun party. I am sorry we missed it. Hopefully we can get together sometime soon to play.