"If I am quiet, you had better come find me." Signed, A Child

Blog Patrol Counter

Saturday, September 13, 2008

My babies







Preston loves Audrey and it was evident from the first time they met. He ran into the room saying "Audrey" and jumped right up on the hospital bed looked her in the eye and said "Hi". He gave her tons of kisses and looked at me, smiled, and started to play with my hair.


Things haven't changed since we have been home. He wants to be around her all the time and

and loves to sit by her when she is eating. He isn't even phased by her crying in the middle of the night. Could it really be all this easy!!!!!


4 comments:

Rachel said...

Congratulations on being home!! I know I was never happier to see my house than after all those days in the hospital. Baby Audrey is absolutely beautiful and it's awesome that Preston is such a great big brother. We can't wait to see you guys!

Anonymous said...

AH!! That is so cute I can't stand it! What a good big brother!

tammy barthen said...

Congratulations!!!!! That is wonderful that Preston is such a good big brother. Wishing you all the best.

Momto5 RachelJoy Photography said...

how sweet. i am happy for you guys!