"If I am quiet, you had better come find me." Signed, A Child

Blog Patrol Counter

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Our basement





































It seems like forever since we were able to start working on our basesment but now it is almost complete. It is so nice to have our whole house liveable now. The only things left are the trim, hanging the doors and putting the carpet in the 2 bedrooms (well the fireplace too but that will have to wait till we have more $$ saved up). We have tile in the bathroom, hall way and family room.










The bottom pictures are the family room, the next 2 are pics of the spare bedrooms, then pictures of the playroom/Prestons future new bedrrom, and the top picture is of our Zebra bathroom.

3 comments:

Heather said...

lookin' good!

i think your tile is close to ours - the picture makes it darker than it actually is. we got it at menards. http://thebradbergs.blogspot.com/2006/08/tiled.html

shanna said...

So you're right: the zebra decor is fantastic! I love it! Everything's looking great.

Momto5 RachelJoy Photography said...

yeah I was gunna say!. love the bathroom :)