"If I am quiet, you had better come find me." Signed, A Child

Blog Patrol Counter

Friday, April 11, 2008

Its a Girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We had our ultrasound today and it confirmed both of our feelings that we were having a girl this time around. We couldnt be happier:):):):) Everything looks great and she is developing right on track. Oh and did I mention my placenta moved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She didnt want to cooperate for a profile picture so I dont have one to show you but the doctor said just about %100 that she is a girl. Her name is Audrey Lynn. Audrey is my Grandmother's name and Lynn is my mothers middle name and part of Craig's moms name as well as his grandmothers.
Ha, so Heather I guess you were wrong and my grandparents were right-eheheheheh

5 comments:

Courtney Ann said...

Awesome! Those little girls are the best!Not that little boy aren't, it just different! :) Hooray for moved placenta!

Dave & Heather said...

Congratulations! We were supposed to find out last week what we were having, but we had to be out of town. I love her name. Praise the Lord that the placenta moved! I have been praying that it would move. Hope the pregnancy continues to go well. I will let you know what we are having on Monday.

Nate, Kris, Adrianna and Natalie said...

Congrats! how exciting for you two and Preston! I can tell you're a little excited by the number of exclamation points in your title. :) And praise the Lord that you got good news about your placent! Two great things in one day. :) I'm so happy for you!

Heather said...

dang it. i should never go against what grandma says. congrats! ;)

Anneke said...

YAY! That's so exciting! And I'm SO glad that everything's ok; I'm sure you're breathing easier. Enjoy these last few months with just Preston - they're going to fly by! :)