"If I am quiet, you had better come find me." Signed, A Child

Blog Patrol Counter

Monday, July 26, 2010

Baby gender revealed..............

I had my ultrasound today and had the gender put in an envolope. I then went to 50 50 factory card outlet and had them fill 11 balloons with pink and blue and only one with "It's a girl" or It's a boy". I then brought the balloons home and Craig and I along with the kids had fun popping the balloons until the mystery was revealed to all of us. It was so fun!!!!!


3 comments:

JordanandSue said...

This video is SO cute! I'm so excited for you guys!!! Congratulations :) (Plus, I'm sure Preston will seriously love his little Jedi brother)

tammy barthen said...

bWhat a great idea. I am so happy for you. I hope all is well and you are feeling good.

Nicci, Keith, Mason & Brenna said...

Congrats on the baby boy! We hope you are feeling well and will see you guys in a couple weeks.