"If I am quiet, you had better come find me." Signed, A Child

Blog Patrol Counter

Saturday, May 8, 2010

PhotoReflect - Pet~pourri - Shelley K

PhotoReflect - Pet~pourri - Shelley K


Here is a link to check out our kids pictures. We would love to know which ones you like best so we know which ones to order. Preston has a goofy cheezy smile in most of them, but we still love him:)

5 comments:

shanna said...

So cute. My favorites are #13 (Audrey with maddie on the wagon), #20 (Audrey by herself) and #27 (Preston by himself, yellow background). They're all great!

Preston and Audrey's Mommy and Daddy said...

Thanks Shanna for your help. Love ya girl.

Heather said...

i like 5, 7, 13, 15, 19, and 27.

:)

Amy said...

I love them all! I love the bows in Audrey's hair...Katelyn has the same ones, but won't wear them!
I love the one up-close of Preston...what gorgeous eyes!

JordanandSue said...

Okay, # 13 & #27 were my picks, too, but I loved #18 of both! Great pictures, Shell- you have beautiful kiddos!