"If I am quiet, you had better come find me." Signed, A Child

Blog Patrol Counter

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My little lady


So Audrey all of a sudden started to talk up a storm. She has been saying words for quite a few months now but it is like it just took off recently. Here are some of latest and greatest.
~I pooped (she always tells us when she poops and she trys to take her pants off)
~Nite Nite
~A B (for Abc's)
~Jump
~Kick
~Baby
~Papa, for Grandpa
~Puppy
~Says 2 when you say 1
~Bye
~Hello
~Num Num for a treat
~Ick
Just to name a few! This age is a lot of fun but she is very strong willed and will yell, pull hair and throws things if she doesn't get her way. I wonder if I was like that at her age? She steals my heart though with her constant hugs and kisses.

1 comment:

JordanandSue said...

Aww- what a big girl! She is so cute- I would love to hear her jabber :)