"If I am quiet, you had better come find me." Signed, A Child

Blog Patrol Counter

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Camping


Craig, Preston and Jerett had a fun time camping on our land the other night. They really ruffed it........TV, movie and all! I have to say I was a little jealous staying in the house so the next night we camped out as a family. Preston wanted to watch Star Wars so we watched it in the tent and Audrey got a kick out of it.She was laughing and going wild over it. She did great for the first time camping. She made it till 4am when Preston woke up because he had to go to the bathroom. Audrey and I then headed in for the rest of the night due to the cold weather.

1 comment:

JordanandSue said...

That sounds like so much fun! Maybe we'll have to try out our backyard...? It's hard to believe you guys still have cold nights- I WISH we had some cool evenings here :)