"If I am quiet, you had better come find me." Signed, A Child

Blog Patrol Counter

Monday, June 8, 2009

New swing set



My sweet sweet husband built this swing set for the kids over the weekend in pouring rain. Talk about love of a father! We saw a similar swing set at a near by neighborhood and Craig said " I can build that". So he did, and all by himself. The top beam almost fell down on him when he was building it too. He is such a great dad and will do anything for his kids. It has a bronco swing, regular swing, toddler swing and a teeter totter. The plan is for next year to build a fort on to it with a slide. The kids love it and I love the fun they can have in their own yard. Thanks Baby!

2 comments:

tammy barthen said...

That is awesome, I would love to have a swing set for my kids. Hopefully some day when we finally get into a house we are going to stay in we will get one. Hope you are doing well.

JordanandSue said...

Aww! Good work! :) It looks great, and I'm sure the kids are going to LOVE using it. Can he come build one in our yard?? :)