"If I am quiet, you had better come find me." Signed, A Child

Blog Patrol Counter

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Audrey with finger food






Audrey has started to eat some finger foods. She is loving it and Preston loves to help her along. She has the finger pinch down and enjoys the independence. I have to say I do too!
The foods she has been eating are: MUM MUM (rice rusks), little puffs and brick cheese. She is also loving drinking water from a sippy cup.

4 comments:

shanna said...

I love the picture where they're both laughing. Preston's such a good big brother!

Heather said...

I agree with Shannalee. That picture is adorable! Those two look like trouble together.

JordanandSue said...

What a big girl she is!! She is looking SO much like Preston to me.. wow!!!

tammy barthen said...

Hey Shelley,
We have been so busy lately with work and Carter is in T-Ball and we just got done with pre school. I will give you a call soon so we can get together and play. Have a good holiday weekend.