Here is Audrey just being her cute little self. She has as of late developed quite a little attitude lately though. She doesn't want anyone but me and puts up a fuss when I leave the room. Like my mom says though "Shelley, they grow up way too quick, enjoy this time before its gone".
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Cute little thing
Here is Audrey just being her cute little self. She has as of late developed quite a little attitude lately though. She doesn't want anyone but me and puts up a fuss when I leave the room. Like my mom says though "Shelley, they grow up way too quick, enjoy this time before its gone".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Pryor is going through the same phase. He freaks out whenever I leave the room. Most of the time I love it, but it can be inconvenient.
How in the world could SHE have an attitude?? :) She is precious- I love her little outfits, too!
Shelley-
Two things. Don't you have a picture of your grandma Audrey wearing a red hat just like that one? I feel like I've seen it before! And second, did you paint?!!?
Amanda, hey, I looked in a few pictures of my Granmda and I found a bandana close to Audrey's hat. You have such a great memory. And yes, we did paint. Craig painted an accent wall upstairs and also in the 2 bedrooms downstairs. Sorry I haven't called. My mind has been occupied with things with my sister. Love ya.
Hey guys! Shelly, I think the date on the camera is off :) I can not believe how big the kids are getting! Audrey will be walking by the time we get to see her! Hope all is well and I will definatley pray for your sister and her family! Call me when you have some free time.
Post a Comment