Audrey loves to eat and the only thing that she gags on is bananas. Preston never liked them either. She is getting 4 teeth. One on the bottom has now poked through and you can see an touch the tooth. The others are getting very close. She is doing better at night with them as I have been giving her infant ibprophen. I hate to medicate my kids but she is in way too much pain. She still is sleeping through the night but getting her to fall asleep was getting diffucult.
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Eating is so much fun
Audrey loves to eat and the only thing that she gags on is bananas. Preston never liked them either. She is getting 4 teeth. One on the bottom has now poked through and you can see an touch the tooth. The others are getting very close. She is doing better at night with them as I have been giving her infant ibprophen. I hate to medicate my kids but she is in way too much pain. She still is sleeping through the night but getting her to fall asleep was getting diffucult.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment