I am a stay at home mom and love every minute of it. Craig is a nurse and one amazing dad and husband. Preston is our energetic bundle of joy. He is nearing 3. Audrey is 1 years old.
Craig took our family picture again this year and I couldn't wait to post it cuz I thought they turned out so cute. It was so much fun dressing up the kids this year. I love having a little girl to dress up this Christmas.
Hey Shelley, What a beautiful picture of the family.. I cannot believe how big Audrey is getting.Hope you are all doing well and wishing you a wondeful Holiday season.
6 comments:
your hair looks fab. preston got HUGE, i mean, look at the chair, he is practically the same size at craig! ;)
The kids' outfits are ADORABLE! Audrey has grown so much since I was there just two months ago.
Such a cute family! We're thinking of you this holiday season.
Hey Shelley,
What a beautiful picture of the family.. I cannot believe how big Audrey is getting.Hope you are all doing well and wishing you a wondeful Holiday season.
Very cute pictures! I love them!
Hey guys!
Wow that is such a cute Christmas picture!! The kids are both getting so big.
Post a Comment