"If I am quiet, you had better come find me." Signed, A Child

Blog Patrol Counter

Friday, June 27, 2008

The last of basement pics





























Ok, so I know I have posted a lot of basement pictures but this is it! We are completly done decorating and the carpet is in the bedrooms. We are loving it!!! It is like a home away from home downstairs. Preston loves it down here too. There is so many new things for him to look at. FYI, all of the decorations in the family room are from Craig when he was in the Navy. Now all we need is company:) Actually Craig's brother and his family are coming the 1st-8th and our friends Ken and Jen and their 1 year old are coming the 7th-9th. We are open for more too so just let us know:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks very nice! We will be seeing it in person very soon.