Today is Preston's 1st Birthday. He hasnt changed much from his looks has he? He still screams like that too. It is amazing how much he changed over this last year. I can't believe how much he can do and say. He means more to me than I can express. He is a bundle of joy and I dont like to spend time away from him. He is such a sweetheart and over the last few weeks, HE has given ME, close to as many hugs as I have given HIM. Thank you Lord for sending me one of your angels to care for. I am forever blessed.
Wednesday, November 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Happy Birthday to Preston! What a beautiful picture from his birth!!
now you are going to make me cry! Happy birthday Presty, and more importantly - congrats to Mom and Dad! Love all three of you
Happy Birthday Preston!!
Shelly my eyes watered when I read that. Happy birthday Preston!!! We look forward to hearing about all the new and exciting things this next year will bring!
Post a Comment