"If I am quiet, you had better come find me." Signed, A Child

Blog Patrol Counter

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Baseball game







Tonight we went to our local baseball game. The credit union we bank at gave members free tickets so we decided we would take advantage of it. They gave away little stress ball baseballs too. Preston bee bopped to the music and tried to eat our faces during the game. Preston and I got to get a picture with the mascott for our credit union. Preston thought he was pretty cool. It suprises me that he isn't ever scared of people in costume.

3 comments:

Heather said...

SAVIN' SAMMY!!!! who was playing him?

Preston and Audrey's Mommy and Daddy said...

I am not sure. I am thinking it probally wasn't anyone I knew because otherwise I figured they would have said something. In the past it has been Ronda Mathews but I'm not sure this time.

Anonymous said...

Adorable! I had a ton of fun when we went to that game last year. How weird that that was already a year ago.