"If I am quiet, you had better come find me." Signed, A Child

Blog Patrol Counter

Monday, March 12, 2007

First walk outside




It was such a nice day out today that Grandma K came out and we went for our first stroller walk outside. Buster didnt like being in his snowsuit but he loved the walk and fell asleep. Grandma K brought him an early Easter present of Diapers, onsies and polo shirts. Thank you so very much. We enjoyed having you out here.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's so strange to look at your pictures and see snow! We took Mason out for his first stroller walk a couple of weeks ago (in between rain showers) and he loved it- he was wide awake the whole time.

Anonymous said...

That looks like fun. Love his little snow suit. :)

Heather said...

you should see when the bradbergs go for a walk...3 dogs, one husband and a connor. I have quite the troop.

Mommy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mommy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mommy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mommy said...

I wondered why I didn't get a phone call from you yesterday. I guess it's way too nice to be inside talking on the phone:)

Mommy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mommy said...

Oops. My comment wouldn't go through at first so I kept clicking the publish button. When it finally went through all of them appeared:-0 You can forever delete them by clicking on the little trash can under each comment. Sorry about that.

Anonymous said...

Just saw your comment about the writing in the pic of Mason and the swing. Keith bought a media creator program that lets you do just about anything to pics, dvds, cds, ect. I'm sure that you can use a photoshop program too- I'm just not sure about how...

Preston and Audrey's Mommy and Daddy said...

Thanks Nicci-it's a really cool idea.